Doctor of Christian Education
Prerequisites: Master’s Degree or Equivalent
The Doctor of Christian Education (EdD) degree program is designed to provide advanced training in Biblical principles of Christian Education. This degree prepares one to do educational tasks in a Christian setting. Among these are teaching, supervising, developing, and implementing Christian education programs.
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- CED211 An Introduction to Christian Education
- CED311 Childhood Christian Education
- GCED500 Christian Education
- BTH351 New Testament Church History
- ADM201 Ministry Administration (Local Guidelines)
- ADM311 Leadership in Ministry I
- BTH121 Systematic Theology I
- BTH221 Systematic Theology II
- BTH490 Blood Covenant
- BPA360 Ethics and Excellence
- ADM400 Making of a Leader
- DISS424 Dissertation
Each student will be assigned an academic advisor to help him or her throughout this program.
(Courses are subject to change at the suggestion of your academic advisor)
A total of 45 semester hours are required. A 2.5 GPA is required on a scale of 4.0. Each course is worth 3 semester hours.
100% online/correspondence, 4-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Accrediting Commission for Biblical Higher Education