Doctor of Christian Leadership
Credit Hours: 45
Prerequisites: Master’s Degree or Equivalent
The Doctor of Christian Leadership is a unique multidisciplinary program designed for those who desire to lead as Christians across a variety of church, ministry and other settings. The masters in Christian leadership degree program equips you academically, spiritually and professionally to navigate the challenges of 21st century leadership.
Enhance your administrative skills and knowledge. Transform your church or local community by developing effectiveness as a corporate or community leader. Enroll into the Christian Bible Institute & Seminary and learn the Christian leadership development practices necessary to guide others with wisdom in church and community contexts.
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- GBTH630 Rightly Dividing the New Testament
- GBTH635 Rightly Dividing the Old Testament
- GBTH524 20th Century Church History
- GADM520 Mentoring and Releasing to Ministry
- GBTH560 Graduate Hermeneutics
- GCED600 Creative Bible Teaching
- ADM311 Leadership in Ministry I
- ADM422 Leadership in Ministry II
- GCCS629 Counseling, Psychology and the Christian
- GADM510 Principles of Leadership
- GBPA520 Leadership Roles and Responsibilities
- GADM651 Building Strong Leaders
- BPA460 Ethics and Excellence
- DISS401 Dissertation
Each student will be assigned an academic advisor to help him or her throughout this program.
(Courses are subject to change at the suggestion of your academic advisor)
A total of 45 semester hours are required, with a minimum of thirty semester hours from CBIS. A 2.5 GPA is required on a scale of 4.0. Each course is worth 3 semester hours.
Total Cost w/o Books: $6,600.00