Master of Arts in Christian Leadership
Prerequisites: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
The Master of Arts in Christian Leadership is a unique multidisciplinary program designed for those who desire to lead as Christians across a variety of church, ministry and other settings. The masters in Christian leadership degree program equips you academically, spiritually and professionally to navigate the challenges of 21st century leadership.
Enhance your administrative skills and knowledge. Transform your church or local community by developing effectiveness as a corporate or community leader. Enroll into the Christian Bible Institute & Seminary and learn the Christian leadership development practices necessary to guide others with wisdom in church and community contexts.
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- BPA240 Preparation for Ministry I
- BPA250 Preparation for Ministry II
- BPA460 Workings of the Five-fold Ministry
- BTH460 Biblical Hermeneutics
- GBTH570 Understanding and Ministering in the Anointing
- CED211 An Introduction to Christian Education
- GCED610 The Importance of Christian Education
- GBPA520 Leadership Roles and Responsibilities
- GADM651 Building Strong Leaders
- GADM510 Principles of Leadership
- BPA460 Ethics and Excellence
- GBPA650 Integrity
- THE412 Thesis
Each student will be assigned an academic advisor to help him or her throughout this program.
(Courses are subject to change at the suggestion of your academic advisor)
A total of 42 semester hours are required, with a minimum of thirty semester hours from CBIS. A 2.5 GPA is required on a scale of 4.0. Each course is worth 3 semester hours.
100% online/correspondence, 4-week courses
Transfer in up to 50% of the degree total
Accrediting Commission for Biblical Higher Education