Master of Theology
Credit Hours: 42
Prerequisites: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
The Master of Theology degree focuses on historical, systematic, and biblical theology. Professional ministry issues are not a focus of this program. Nevertheless, the program is designed to provide a theological foundation for ministerial service. The program consists of 12 courses, 3 semester credit hours each, and thesis project for a total of 42 credit hours. The curriculum for this degree program is produced by some of the world’s top biblical scholars and theologians and serves persons who wish to explore disciplines within Christian theology.
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- GBTH635 Rightly Dividing the Old Testament
- GBTH630 Rightly Dividing the New Testament
- GBCU627 The Jewishness of Jesus
- BTH106 Bible Doctrines
- BTH241 Introduction to Bible Theology I
- BTH252 Introduction to Bible Theology II
- GBTH600 Advanced Theology
- BTH460 Biblical Hermeneutics
- BPA442 Preaching 101
- GBTH524 20th Century Church History
- GCED520 Major Religions
- BPR455 Revelation Encounter
- THE412 Thesis
Each student will be assigned an academic advisor to help him or her throughout this program.
(Courses are subject to change at the suggestion of your academic advisor)
A total of 42 semester hours are required, with a minimum of thirty semester hours from CBIS. A 2.5 GPA is required on a scale of 4.0. Each course is worth 3 semester hours.
Total Cost w/o Books: $5,600.00