Master of Arts in Christian Education
Credit Hours: 42
Prerequisites: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
The Master of Arts in Christian Education is designed to provide advanced training in Biblical principles of Christian Education. This degree prepares one to do educational tasks in a Christian setting. Among these are teaching, supervising, developing, and implementing Christian education programs.
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- BNT110 Between the Testaments
- GBNT580 Comprehensive Survey of the New Testament
- GBTH670 Advanced Hermeneutics
- ADM430 Tutoring/Mentoring/Teaching
- GBTH620 Christian Apologetic
- BTH420 The Early Church
- GBPA520 Leadership Roles and Responsibilities
- CED211 An Introduction to Christian Education
- GCED610 The Importance of Christian Education
- CED311 Childhood Christian Education
- GCED540 Educating Children and Teens for Christ
- GCED500 Christian Education
- THE412 Thesis
Each student will be assigned an academic advisor to help him or her throughout this program.
(Courses are subject to change at the suggestion of your academic advisor)
A total of 42 semester hours are required, with a minimum of thirty semester hours from CBIS. A 2.5 GPA is required on a scale of 4.0. Each course is worth 3 semester hours.
Total Cost w/o Books: $5,600.00